Applying for a place at Castle Donington College
Castle Donington College is a comprehensive school. Pupils will be admitted at age 11 without reference to ability or aptitude. Applications should be made using the Leicestershire County Council website. Click here for entry at the start of the academic year or mid-year admission.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Applications for transfer from another school during the year should also be made via the Leicestershire County Council. Admissions forms can be found on their website by clicking here or alternately, a paper copy of the form is available from the School Admissions Team at County Hall, telephone 0116 3056684 for further information.
Details of the priority criteria for acceptance are in our Admissions Policy.
A summary is provided here:
- Children who are in public care
- Children who live in our catchment area
- Children who will have an older brother of sister attending our school
- Children with exceptional medical conditions or exceptional social or domestic needs (professional documentation required)
- Children attending a feeder school, who may not live in the catchment area
- Children who live nearest to the College
Our current Pupil Admission Number is 129 per year.
The current feeder primary schools for Castle Donington College are:
- Diseworth Church of England Primary School, Diseworth
- Hemington Primary School, Hemington
- Kegworth Primary School, Kegworth
- Long Whatton Church of England Primary School, Long Whatton
- Orchard Community Primary School, Castle Donington
- St. Edward’s Church of England Primary School, Castle Donington
- St. Hardulph’s Church of England Primary School, Breedon
If you require a paper copy of any of the information regarding admission to Castle Donington College please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01332 810528