Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The College works with the Authority to maintain discipline on these buses. A bus pass can be withdrawn temporarily or permanently in the event of poor behaviour on the bus.
- Remain seated and facing forward for the whole of the journey
- Be wearing a seat belt at all times
- Behave in an acceptable manner at all times
- Keep noise to an acceptable level (not shouting)
- In event of an accident, follow the instructions of the driver
- Report concerns to an adult as soon as possible
Further information about School Transport can be found at Leicestershire County Council website Click here
In the event of the loss of the bus pass, the pupil should notify Mrs Lucas or Reception staff at the College. Parents must apply to County Hall for a replacement immediately.