Governors expect all pupils to wear the College uniform as set out below. If you need help in purchasing College Uniform, please contact the College Office. Please ensure all items are clearly labelled with pupil’s name.
Our uniform suppliers are:
Castle Printwear (47 Station Rd, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2NJ) www.castleprintwear.co.uk Tel: 01332 853792
Pennline (East Acre, The Walnut Yard, Diseworth, Derbyshire, DE74 2QQ) www.pennline.co.uk Tel: 01530 224 333
|Pupils are expected to wear:
||We do not allow pupils to wear:
- Hoodies, at any time.
- Fashion trousers with logos, leggings, exposed zips, jean style pockets, rivets or such adornments.
- Skinny style/ tight, low cut trousers Black jeans or canvas trousers.
- Tight figure hugging/short skirts Trainers (other than for PE or at lunchtime).
- Open-toe / backless / fashion / canvas pumps, sandals or shoes.
- Boots (in inclement weather boots can be worn to school but not in the building).
- Earrings (one stud in each ear is permitted).
- Any body piercing (nose, tongue, lip, eyebrow).
- Jewellery of any kind including smart watches.
- Visible make-up.
- Nail varnish or any type of false nails.
- Artificial hair colour or extreme hair style. Hair must be of a natural hue. We do not allow tramlines or patterns shaved into hair.
College PE Kit
|Pupils are expected to wear
||We do not allow pupils to wear
- College PE top
- Navy blue shorts or dark tracksuit bottoms without logos
|Pupils are expected to bring a school bag that is large enough to hold an A4 Folder and bring the following stationary each day:
- Two Pens (black or blue ink)
- Pencil Sharpener
- White board marker
- Scientific Calculator
- Reusable drinks bottle (College bottles can be purchased for £2.00 from Reception
Pupils will be provided with a College Planner